Fraser Coast Destination Tourism Plan
The Fraser Coast Destination Tourism Plan, in articulating the agreed tourism direction for the destination, provides the strategic platform and priority actions for:
• guiding Tourism and Events Queensland’s, Fraser Coast Opportunities and other stakeholders' individual planning and programs; and
• fostering the efficient, effective and coordinated use of resources to grow sustainable tourism development in Fraser Coast to 2020
Bundaberg Fraser Coast Tourism Opportunity Plan
The Bundaberg Fraser Coast Tourism Opportunity Plan (TOP) provides direction for the sustainable development of tourism in the Bundaberg and Fraser Coast regions over the next ten years to 2019.
The TOP aims to:
- Identify new and upgraded tourism product that meets future visitor expectations and demands;
- Identify the need for new investment in infrastructure that supports the ongoing development of tourism;
- Provide relevant research based information on tourism supply and demand; and
- Provide an agreed focus and mechanism for engagement with tourism industry, infrastructure providers and private investors.