Queensland on Tour Japan Mission 2017
12 September 2017 - 14 September 2017
Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo
The 2017 Queensland on Tour Japan mission will be held from Tuesday 12 September to Thursday 14 September in Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo, Japan.
The objectives of the 2017 Queensland on Tour Japan mission are to:
- increase awareness of Queensland as a destination
- raise the profile of Queensland’s tourism product suppliers
- grow business opportunities with key trade partners
- strengthen and establish travel industry relations with product and marketing managers
- provide training sessions for retail sales and reservation staff
- generate media exposure for destination Queensland marketing initiatives in Japan
A delegate application must be submitted by 25 June 2017.
This mission will consist of 20 suitable Queensland products plus the team of Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) Japan.
TEQ reserves the right to select final participants should the mission be oversubscribed. Failure to meet deadlines and payment will result in the cancellation of your application, as space is limited. Should your application be successful, confirmation of your participation will be sent to you via email from the TEQ Japan team on 30 June 2017.