Queensland on Tour North America
05 March 2017 - 11 March 2017
Chicago, Calgary, Vancouver, San Diego and Los Angeles
Queensland on Tour North America 2017 will run from 5 - 11 March 2017.
The objectives of the Queensland on Tour 2017 Roadshow through North America are:
- Leverage market growth from the Americas to maximise visitation and expenditure in Queensland.
- Increase wholesale staff awareness of Queensland experiences and destinations, equipping them with the knowledge to maximise conversion of consumer interest in Australia and Queensland.
- Comprehensively educate key wholesale staff on new and established product in order to increase revenues and market share for Queensland industry.
- Establish and strengthen front-line and management relations with key wholesale partners in the Americas.
- Provide Queensland industry with strategic insights about the Americas market, including best practice and tactics to increase business from the United States and Canada.
Queensland on Tour participating industry will be provided with direct access to front-line staff and management from eight key wholesale partners in the Americas, training approximately 200 wholesale staff. Additional retail and media engagement will be provided where available.
Primary Delegate: AUD$6,000 including GST per person based on achieving a minimum number of Queensland suppliers.
Additional Delegate: AUD$5,000 including GST per person (twin share in same room with primary delegate).
For more information please contact Kylie Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org