To be included in the ATDW, your tourism business must provide a direct service or experience to the leisure tourist and operate within ONE of the following categories:
- Food and Drink
- General Services
What's in it for me?
- Listing on Queensland.com and Australia.com.
- ATDW automatically updates the distributor websites on your behalf.
- Maintain your own listing online and update at any time as it's also mobile and tablet compatible.
- Participate in Tourism and Events Queensland’s online and cooperative advertising campaigns.
- Inclusion in the This is Queensland app for both iPhone and Android devices.
- ATDW Website Performance Reports showing top page views, keywords and the most popular distributor websites.
- Subscription to the ATDW eNews.
How much does it cost?
The annual rolling subscription fee is $200. A $50 discount is offered for members of one or more of the following organisations:
- Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO)
- Local Tourism Organisation (LTO) affiliated with an RTO and/or
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC)
- QTIC Association Council
These costs are inclusive of GST.
Please note there is NO COST to list an event in the ATDW.