List your upcoming event on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) today for FREE! To list your event you must first register as a user of ATDW-Online by creating an account to manage your ATDW listing.
Is my event eligible?
Eligible events must provide a direct service or experience to the leisure tourist and fall under one of the following classifications
- Exhibitions and shows – including agricultural, local and regional shows and motor shows.
- Festivals and celebrations – including seasonal, sporting, cultural, music or art festivals.
- Markets – including food markets and farmers markets.
- Performances – including song, dance and theatre.
- Sporting events – both spectator and participatory.
- Classes, lessons, workshops – including arts/crafts, dance, music, painting, pottery, boat-building and/or cooking.
How do I get on board?
- Visit https://www.atdw-online.com.au
- Click the button "Create an account" and follow the steps to create an ATDW listing for your event.
What’s in it for me?
- Distribute your event on Queensland.com and Australia.com!
- Feature on the queensland.com events calendar.
- ATDW automatically updates the distributor websites on your behalf.
- Maintain your own listing online and update at any time.
- Participate in Tourism and Events Queensland’s (TEQ) online and cooperative advertising campaigns.
- Inclusion in the This is Queensland Application for iPhone and Android devices.
- ATDW website performance reports showing top-page views, keywords and the most popular distributor websites.
Have you previously listed your event on ATDW?
If you have created your own event listing or remember filling out our event registration form in past years, it is best to update that existing event listing in ATDW rather than creating a new one. Simply log-in to ATDW-Online with your username and password and click ‘View Summary’.