2021 Growing Queensland Business Roadshow (Townsville)
This free supplier and government buyer event held in Townsville will provide practical information, tools and tips to help local businesses supply to the Queensland Government and the Townsville Regional Council along with opportunities to find out about a range of other related programs. In addition, there's the opportunity for government buyers to meet directly with local suppliers.
Find more about:
- government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities for your region
- the opportunity to meet your local Townsville City Council procurement representatives
- where to find upcoming opportunities and receive notifications
- how to make the most of these opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips - improve your chances of tendering success
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government's procurement from Indigenous businesses
- growing your business through international trade - what are the barriers and how the government can help
- how to determine insurance requirements for procurement activities.
The 3-hour session will be a combination of a formal presentation, interactive activity and networking with representatives available from state and local governments and industry to answer your questions.
For more information and to register click here.