Queensland on Tour Greater China 2017
Hangzhou, ChinaApplications have now closed for this event.
The prospectus for Queensland on Tour Greater China 2018 will be available late 2017.
In 2017, Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) will deliver a stand-alone Queensland on Tour Greater China (QoT) mission from Wednesday 15 March to Saturday 18 March in Hangzhou, China.Queensland on Tour Greater China 2017 will incorporate one on one meetings, a Greater China market update and industry forum, industry gala, front line staff training and networking opportunities.
The objectives of the Queensland on Tour Greater China 2017 trade mission are to:
- Increase awareness of Queensland as a destination
- Raise the profile of Queensland’s tourism product suppliers
- Grow business opportunities with key trade partners
- Connect the Queensland tourism industry with Chinese travel trade by conducting one on one workshop appointments with product managers
- Strengthen relationships with airline partners
- Increase partner confidence, showcasing Queensland experiences and destinations and to demonstrate the commitment of Queensland industry to the market
- Provide training sessions for retail sales and reservation staff
- Generate media exposure for Queensland destinations
- Gain insights and share industry issues or challenges through an industry forum
We expect to meet around 200 stakeholders from the Greater China tourism industry, targeting wholesale and retail travel agents, online travel agents and airline partners as well as selected travel trade journalists.
For further information please contact Lisa Yan (Project Coordinator) on firstname.lastname@example.org