Queensland on Tour - New Zealand 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Queensland on Tour New Zealand 3-4 May 2018
Queensland on Tour New Zealand will be taking place in Auckland 3-4 May 2018 and will provide participating operators the opportunity to engage with the New Zealand tourism industry, including travel agents, product managers and reservation staff as well as selected travel trade journalists and consumer media journalists.
The objectives of the Queensland on Tour New Zealand 2018 Auckland are to:
- increase awareness of Queensland’s destinations
- raise the profile of Queensland’s tourism product suppliers
- grow business opportunities with key trade partners
- strengthen and establish travel industry relations with product and marketing managers
- provide training sessions for retail sales and reservation staff
- generate media exposure for destination Queensland and New Zealand marketing initiatives
Eligibility to Participate
Queensland on Tour is an extremely popular event with a strict criterion in place to ensure maximum exposure for participating products. Each product must demonstrate how they meet these criteria.
With only 40 slots available, preference will be given to Queensland-based product to ensure the delivery of the experiential message, as well as showcase the depth and diversity of Queensland tourism experiences.
Tourism and Events Queensland
Ms Rachael Titter