Conversations with Industry 2020
TEQ’s annual Conversations with Industry events will again roll-out across the state this year, linking tourism and events businesses with latest insights, TEQ’s marketing activities and opportunities to get involved.
The Conversations events will be delivered virtually for the first time, with presentations specifically tailored to the needs of the businesses in each region and interactive sessions including the opportunity to ask questions.
To have your say on what you’d like to hear about during your region’s Conversation, please complete our short survey.
Your local Conversation:
Capricorn – 2 July 2020
Townsville – 8 July 2020
Fraser Coast - 8 July 2020
Brisbane – 15 July 2020
Bundaberg – 16 July 2020
Gladstone – 21 July 2020
Gold Coast – 23 July 2020
Cairns and Great Barrier Reef – 28 July 2020
Mackay, Outback Queensland, Southern Queensland Country – dates TBC
Here's a list of helpful resources that may assist to answer some of your questions before and during your Conversations with Industry event:
- Working with TEQ checklist
- ‘Good to Go’ campaign information and resources
- Connect with TEQ's new Industry Media Agency for Tourism and Events (IMATE) to gain greater insight into TEQs media plans, receive a comprehensive marketing toolkit or to assist in planning, booking and delivering your own advertising activity that leverages TEQ's media buy
- Queensland's Content Framework and best practice social media guidelines
- TEQ's COVID-19 resources (including COVID Safe events and new tourism experiences checklist)
- Send destination news and stories here: email@example.com