China Payment Masterclass Series 2019
Come along and learn how to maximise your business outcomes by leveraging these powerful Chinese payment platform partnerships in 2020.
Expanding on the Expo series last year, these Masterclasses are designed to help continue the journey and provide updated practical guidance on how your business can fully utilise new marketing opportunities and unlock the potential through this new distribution channel.
Airlie Beach - Monday 4 November - Register here
Cairns - Wednesday 6 November - Register here
Brisbane* - 19 and 20 November - Register here
*Brisbane has two days to choose from. Attend both, or one only depending on your business requirements. For more information on Brisbane sessions, click here.
Gold Coast - 21 November - Register here
These are practical sessions where you will have opportunity to meet directly with Alipay, Unionpay and other third party providers and ask specific questions for your business.
The workshops also cover:
- How to leverage marketing opportunities in Alipay, TEQ and Unionpay global campaigns
- How to develop coupons and deals that truly resonate new age Chinese travellers
- How to promote your business directly to an engaged target market that are ready to spend
Spaces are strictly limited, don't miss out.
Contact: Amber Miller-Greenman email@example.com
Unlock the Spend Potential of Chinese Travellers
According to recent consumer research by Nielsen, Outbound Chinese Tourism and Consumption Trends, 91 per cent of Chinese travellers indicated they would show greater willingness to spend and shop if overseas merchants accept Chinese mobile payment. Therefore if Queensland's tourism operators accept Chinese mobile payment they increase the ability to maximise visitor spend from Chinese travellers.
More importantly, all three payment platforms provide marketing opportunities for tourism operators to directly target Chinese travellers. A number of resources have been developed to help Queensland businesses maximise the spend potential of Chinese Travellers via Chinese Payment Platforms.
China Payment Expo 2018
Tourism and Events Queensland conducted a series of expos in Cairns and the Gold Coast to connect the Queensland tourism industry with the biggest online payment platform Alipay and financial services provider UnionPay to drive conversion and increase visitor expenditure. Check out the presentation videos.
China Payment Toolkit & Payment Provider Checklist
A practical guide for tourism operators to understand Chinese payment ecosystems, how it works and how to get involved.
Snapshot of China payment ecosystem, key payment providers and how to get in touch.
China Payment Videos
The Role of Mobile Payment in the China Market
This video will introduce and explore Queensland’s inbound Chinese Market and the role of mobile payment.
- The value of the China market
- Snapshot of inbound Chinese visitation to Queensland.
- Key market trends in China
- The role of mobile and travel
The Payment Ecosystem
This video will introduce and explore the Chinese payment ecosystem to assist Queensland tourism operators and local businesses who are interested in or are currently welcoming Chinese visitors and want to accept Chinese Payment Platforms.
- The flow of funds from Chinese travellers to Queensland businesses
- The role of payment acquires and questions to ask
- How to get onboard with Alipay, WeChat Pay and UnionPay
Payment Platforms as a Marketing Channel
This video will introduce and explore Alipay and how the Queensland tourism industry can maximise the marketing opportunities to increase conversion.
- Key functionalities of Alipay as a marketing channel
- Examples of merchant listings, coupons and the Alipay discover platform.
- How to maximise marketing opportunities and exposure for your business.
- How to connect with the consumer