COVID-19 updates for businesses
The Queensland Government has a roadmap in place for the easing of restrictions across the state.
What's new? Recent updates on these pages include:
- All information and links have been updated and checked as at today, 7 July 2020.
- NEW 7 July: Fact Sheet on the Vehicles and Vessels checklist, allowing tourism experiences to operate with up to 50 people.
- From 3 July: Queensland moves to Stage Three on the roadmap. Advice for travellers and for businesses has been updated accordingly.
- NEW 3 July: Queensland's events are Good to Go! Information is now available for COVID Safe Events.
- NEW 3 July: Significant change for tourism experiences, now able to operate with up to 50 people.
Offers of assistance: if your business would like to provide goods or services (for example, accommodation for health purposes, transportation or technology) with a view to helping respond to COVID-19, please contact your Destination Team at TEQ who will ensure the offer is provided to the relevant government agency.