COVID-19 updates for businesses
The Queensland Government has a roadmap in place for the easing of restrictions across the state.
LATEST UPDATES - 9 September 2021
‘COVID-normal’ restrictions apply in Queensland, with mask-wearing requirements remaining in South East Queensland. See all updates here.
Interstate hotspots: currently New South Wales, the ACT, the Jervis Bay Territory and Victoria are declared hotspots. Visitors arriving from South Australia must arrive by air. Information here.
FACT SHEET: requirements for tourism businesses
This helpful fact sheet helps you understand what you are (and are not) required to do as a tourism or events business at the front-line.
- If you need help understanding what the Public Health Directions mean for your business, you can contact the Tourism Response Team - ph. 134 268 or via email: email@example.com
- The Australian and Queensland Government has developed a range of resources to support the emotional wellbeing of small business owners and their staff, including a small business owner's guide to creating a mental health and wellbeing plan. Access the resources and support here.
- A summary of the financial support available for businesses can be found here, linking you out to the relevant information and websites.
- Feeling overwhelmed? It's ok to ask for help. Here is a list of 24/7 support available:
- Beyond Blue 1800 512 348
- Headspace 1800 650 890
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON OUR COVID-19 PAGES:
+ Current restrictions: Find out what restrictions are currently in place and which businesses are able to operate
+ Operating your business safely: Everything you need to know about operating COVID safely, with links direct to the official information
+ COVID Safe Events: All you need to know about the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events
+ Help and support for businesses: A summary of the support available for businesses, including grant funding as well as links to helpful business resources and how to contact government services.
+ TEQ marketing and industry updates: Updates on TEQ's marketing, TEQ's Industry Update series of videos, global market and aviation updates
+ COVID-19 research newsfeed: This interactive dashboard provides a summary and link through to national and international research on consumer behaviour, economic impacts, impacts to events and marketing and media.
+Travel alerts: All the latest COVID-19 information for travellers.