COVID-19 updates for businesses
The Queensland Government has a roadmap in place for the easing of restrictions across the state.
What's new? Recent updates on these pages include:
- All information and links have been updated and checked as at today, 3 July 2020.
- From today, 3 July: Queensland moves to Stage Three on the roadmap. Advice for travellers and for businesses has been updated accordingly.
- NEW 3 July: Queensland's events are Good to Go! Information is now available for COVID Safe Events.
- NEW 3 July: Significant change for tourism experiences, now able to operate with up to 50 people.
- NEW 30 June: Queensland's roadmap to easing restrictions has been updated to reflect changes coming into effect from Friday 3 July. The information on our webpages for travellers and business operation has been updated accordingly.
- NEW 26 June: The Queensland Tourism and Accommodation Industry Plan has been updated to clarify the requirements to maintain 1.5m physical distancing. View updated plan here.
- NEW 16 June: Queensland Government announces new support packages for businesses and industries. See support packages page.
- NEW 16 June: Australian Government customisable COVID-19 resources for businesses.
Offers of assistance: if your business would like to provide goods or services (for example, accommodation for health purposes, transportation or technology) with a view to helping respond to COVID-19, please contact your Destination Team at TEQ who will ensure the offer is provided to the relevant government agency.