To list your business on Queensland.com and other travel websites, simply to subscribe to the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
What's in it for me?
- ATDW provides your business with exposure, so you are visible when customers are making important travel decisions. Your information will be listed on key travel websites including Queensland.com, Australia.com and many more.
- Tourism products receive assessment in the Best of Queensland Experiences Program. This means you'll receive an individual report providing valuable consumer insights on your business worth more than $1,000.
- You only have to upload your business once into ATDW-Online, saving you time. Once uploaded your business information automatically flows through to the ATDW distributor websites for customers to see. You can update your information in ATDW-Online easily at any time.
How much does it cost?
The cost to list in the ATDW for 2019/2020 is $200. If you are a member of one or more of the following affiliated organisations you are entitled to a $50 discount for 12 months:
- Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO)
- Local Tourism Organisation (LTO) affiliated with an RTO
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC)
- QTIC Association Council
This cost is inc. GST and is for a 12-month rolling subscription.
To receive your discount coupon code, please contact the TEQ ATDW Team
These costs are inclusive of GST. Please note there is NO COST to list an event in the ATDW.
Your tourism business must provide a direct service or experience to the leisure tourist and operate within ONE of the following categories:
- Food and Drink
- General Services