Keeping your ATDW listing fresh
In response to the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis facing the state's tourism and events industry Tourism and Events Queensland, in partnership with the Regional Tourism Organisations (RTO), is offering ATDW membership with no annual fee. This offer is available to all tourism operators in Queensland.
Operators looking to take up this offer can simply visit www.atdw-online.com.au and click 'Register Now' in the top right corner to create an ATDW listing.
For existing ATDW members, there is no action to take.
Keeping your Listing Updated
While travel at the moment has some uncertainty, it’s important that we continue to provide accurate information to people who are dreaming of their next holiday, and help to build their confidence. By ensuring your most current and accurate information flows through to Queensland.com and other sites, it provides great benefits to the many thousands of people visiting these sites.
Current business status
You can add in the Description field any adjustments that your business has made. For example, that you have a COVID Safe Plan in place or if you have a café currently only offering takeaway options.
Does your listing have large images?
If you only update one thing, make sure it is your images. To best showcase your product and optimise your listing, please ensure all images are 2048 x 1536 pixels. You will not be able to submit your listing unless your images meet the mandatory image size.
Accommodation and Tour products
There is a mandatory rule for your services. Think room type for accommodation and tour type (1 day/2 day), you must load at least one image per service added. We recommend this is a different image to that loaded under your product, otherwise it can look like a duplicate image on some distributor websites.
Add your social media links
You can include your Facebook, Twitter, TripAdvisor, Instagram, Pinterest and many more social media links which will display alongside on your ATDW listing.
1. Go to www.atdw-online.com.au
2. Enter your username (email address) and password.
3. From your Listing Dashboard, click the UPDATE button next to the listing you would like to update.
4. Navigate to the section you would like to update by using the orange menu on the left, or by clicking on Summary to get an overview of your listing.
5. Click on Send for Review when you have finished updating your listing.
6. Your updates will be reviewed and approved within 1-2 business days.
Sharing your Holiday Deals
TEQ's major marketing platform - Queensland.com - draws from ATDW to showcase Holiday Deals on the website. Holiday Deals can be uploaded at any time and the deal is able to remain on the website for a maximum period of three months.
How to load a Holiday Deal:
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au.
- Enter your username (email address) and password.
- From your Listing Dashboard, click the 'Update' button next to the listing you would like to update.
- Navigate to the 'Add a Deal/Offer' section on the left-hand side menu and add the details of your holiday deal.
- Click on 'Send for Review' when you have finished updating your listing.
- Your updates will be reviewed and approved within 1-2 business days.
How to disable (unpublish) your ATDW listing:
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au
- Enter your username (email address) and password. If you don’t know your password, you can reset it here.
- From your Listing Dashboard, click the UPDATE button next to the listing you would like to disable.
- Click on the MORE… button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click on Request to disable.
- Your listing will be disabled within 1-2 business days.
How to get the Good To Go stamp
Once you have the required COVID Safe documentation in place, you can display the 'Good To Go' stamp in your marketing, on your website and through your communications channels to help assure visitors you are offering a safe travel experience.
To have the Good To Go stamp displaying on Queensland.com:
- Log into ATDW Online www.atdw-online.com.au
- Navigate to the 'Accreditations' section.
- Select the COVID Safe programs you have completed: COVID Safe documentation in place, COVID Clean module completed and/or COVID Ready Program completed.
- You only need to complete one of these in order for the stamp to display.
If you get stuck updating your listing, please contact TEQ's ATDW Helpdesk at email@example.com or on 1800 629 749 (business hours) and quote your Listing Number if available (found on your listing dashboard).