The Tourism Data Explorer V2.5 is an interactive dashboard that provides users with access to International Visitor Survey (IVS) and National Visitor Survey (NVS) time series data for visitation and expenditure within Australia.
This research is conducted by Tourism Research Australia (TRA). The survey results are based on a sample, rather than a census. For further details on the methodology of the IVS and NVS please visit: www.tra.gov.au.
- Holiday has been adjusted to remove 'Incentive reward provided by business employer'.
- ALoS means average length of stay in nights.
- Southern Great Barrier Reef (SGBR) consists of the ABS Bundaberg and Central Queensland (i.e. Gladstone and Capricorn) tourism regions.
- Southern Queensland Country (SQC) consists of the ABS Darling Downs tourism region.
- Townsville consists of the ABS Northern tourism region.
- TNQ consists of the ABS Tropical North Queensland tourism region.