Find an accredited VIC
Download a map and a list of contact details for all visitor information centres (VIC) in Queensland.
Download a map as a guide for Southern Queensland locations
Unauthorised use of the italicised yellow on blue trademarked symbol
The yellow on blue italicised 'i' is a trademarked symbol and these Accredited Visitor Information Centres work very hard to meet all essential criteria so as to display this symbol. If you see this symbol used by unauthorised operators in your region, please contact the VIC Seretariat.
Feedback about accredited VICs
We welcome your feedback regarding any of the Queensland Accredited VICs. Opportunities to commend and congratulate VICs or handling feedback about a VIC helps us ensure they operate to the high standard of the Signage Policy. All feedback should be directed to:
Visit Queensland Pty Ltd
Melanie Sands - Administration
Phone: 0459 992 030
If you intend to lodge a complaint, please note:
- the purpose of the complaints process is to determine if a VIC has breached the accreditation criteria
- all complaints need to be in writing, naming the relevant VIC and detailing the concerns, and submitted to the VIC Secretariat
- the Secretariat will investigate the complaint and may ask the VIC to respond in writing. If the VIC is found to be in breach of the criteria, the Secretariat will request that the breach is rectified and will monitor the situation
- the VIC Secretariat will write to the complainant detailing the outcome
- more serious or unresolved breaches of the accreditation policy will be escalated to the Queensland VIC Signage Committee for review. The VIC will have an opportunity to present to the Committee
- the complainant may choose to remain anonymous.
Not what you were looking for? Contact TEQ.